Summers are already here, and we have packed all our Skinny Jeans as they do not help in providing any relief from the summer heat.
However, this season Jeans are going at a broader spectrum, and have launched some loose innovative designs with look like jeans but can provide comfort like your favorite Pajama.
It seems like after the success of boyfriend and Mom Jeans now, people have fallen in love with these ill-fitted designs. As fashion industry has introduced more of these big baggy Jeans that screams comfort and an airy feel. Some of these straight fitted Jeans might give you a feel that you are wearing a funky 80’s trouser. And don’t get me started on the comfort that you can attain while wearing a ripped straight fit jean. So let’s get straight to the list, as we have aligned some of the best denim for you that you can comfortably wear this summer without feeling any heat.
- Patch Work: Patchwork is one of the most popular Jeans styles in the market currently. The idea behind this denim is to create a colorful casual vibe which can also look fashionable. You must have seen this on every fashion blogger page on Instagram. Most of these Jeans either adorn the dark colored patches of the same fabric, or some even comprise of unconventional emojis and floral stickers. They are available in a cotton fabric that is cut and stitched in a straight fit, which makes them a comfortable wear for summers. They are also available in ripped and flared designs which give ample of choice to choose from.
- Ankle Grazers: If you are a fan of skinny fit and can’t manage to stay separated from them. Then this is the best alternative for you. These Jeans are really comfortable and loose as compared to skinny Jeans. Club these Jeans with a white blouse or a crop top, donning a sexy pair of heels and you will be turning heads everywhere you go. These Jeans are designed to fit your waist which gets a little looser as it goes down to your toes.
- Flared: The 80’s Retro fashion is officially back, with these Jeans. They are a classic masterpiece which has made a groundbreaking comeback. Everyone from Selena Gomez to Miley Cyrus is wearing these Jeans. They look perfect with crop tops and off shoulder blouses, which highlights your curves. Wear them with heels and you will be able to give an illusion of some really long legs. Avoid wearing them with loose shirts else you might end up looking like a total fashion disaster. Flared Jeans gives a feminine feel which gives away a chic vibe. You can try different shades or prints of these flare look and you might be able to attain the perfect Boho look.
- Embellished: I personally love this new trend, for me, Jeans always felt too plain, but with these embellishments, you can color and decorate your Jeans the way you want. This trend is really ‘in’ right now, so you can get some beautiful number from the market. This is one of the most iconic trends, which every celebrity seem to follow currently. It adds a colorful creative twist in the plain denim style. These fancy pants are available in sequins, which also includes badges and symbols of popular brands and popular signs like heart and roses.
- Denim Joggers: This is probably the most comfortable fashion innovation. This denim jean feels like a jogger. This Jeans is inspired and designed like a jogger, which is obviously delivering its purposes and gives away a comfortable finish. So if you are ever confused between going for a party or to your gym, just pull them up and head out as these Jeans which will be able to serve you both the purposes, that of a Jeans and also a Jogger.
- Ripped Jeans: We all love Jeans, but this trend is just making me fall harder in love with them. These distressed worn out Jeans can literally make anything or anyone fashionable. Wear them with anything and you will make a fashion statement. Club them with your high heels and people won’t be able to turn their eyes from your legs. These Jeans are appropriate for any occasion, be it a date, girls night or a brunch.
- White Jeans: Dark Colors seem to go out of style as more and more fashion designers are working white bright radiant shades. Forget the trend of Goth look and all black; now go all white any spread some angel vibe. Girls can Team this with a white crisp shirt and a black jacket and can get an intense business woman look. Yes, we might consider them impractical but bright shades do attract less heat compared to dark shades which make it a must-have in your wardrobe this summer.
So try these Jeans and let us know which one of them you like the most. All of these are styles are trending right now, so be prepared to gain some compliments as you walk on the streets in your latest collection. Brands like Buffalo Jeans provide all type of these jeans in the list so go ahead order them now. Stash all your old trousers and skinny Jeans and stock up on the latest styles of the fashion industry and stay comfortable and sweat-free this summer.